College media Business & Advertising ManagersANNUAL CONTEST SUBMISSIONS
& Special Recognitions
For Individual awards, nominees must have been full-time students during the time represented in their entries. Accomplishments cited in the nomination materials must emphasize the impact of the person’s work at the CMBAM member college media company on or between Jan. 1, 2022, and Dec. 31, 2022. Nominees must have worked at the media company for at least three months during that time.
NUMBER OF ENTRIES:
There is no limit on the number of entries per category for each member.
FILE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Use this naming convention for files: category number_org name_college/university. DO NOT use spaces, commas, or special characters.
- Here is a sample file name: P1_MinnesotaDaily_UniversityOfMinnesota
- If you are submitting multiple entries, please add an underscore and number of the entry to the name: P1_MinnesotaDaily_UniversityOfMinnesota_1
- All individual and general category submissions should be submitted as a single reduced-file-size PDF.
- Specified digital/photo category submissions should be submitted as a single .JPG, .GIF or .PNG file.
- Specified multimedia category submissions should be submitted as a URL that links to the correct file/webpage.
- Individual files should not exceed 100MB.