College media Business & Advertising ManagersANNUAL CONTEST SUBMISSIONS
& Special Recognitions
All entries must have been published or used by the college media company between Jan. 1, 2022, and May 31, 2023.
All entries must have been originally developed by a current CMBAM member with contest and membership dues paid at the time of entry. All entries must be wholly designed and produced by student staff members of the publication.
NUMBER OF ENTRIES:
Each category will list the number of submissions possible directly after the title of the category. If there are more submissions than the category allows, the first entries in those categories will be the submissions judged. All subsequent submissions will be discarded..
FILE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Use this naming convention for files: category number_org name_college/university. DO NOT use spaces, commas, or special characters.
- Here is a sample file name: P1_MinnesotaDaily_UniversityOfMinnesota
- If you are submitting multiple entries, please add an underscore and number of the entry to the name: P1_MinnesotaDaily_UniversityOfMinnesota_1
- All individual and general category submissions should be submitted as a single reduced-file-size PDF.
- Specified digital/photo category submissions should be submitted as a single .JPG, .GIF or .PNG file.
- Specified multimedia category submissions should be submitted as a URL that links to the correct file/webpage.
- Individual files should not exceed 100MB.