CMBAM’s 4th ANNUAL ULTIMATE INNOVATION
Sponsored by our friends at ECLIPSE SERVICES, developer of the AdPRO platform.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
Did the team at your media organization implement the most innovative idea this year?
Enter to be 1 of up to 25 college media organizations that will be chosen to participate in this year’s Ultimate Innovation.
WHAT CAN I WIN?
GRAND PRIZE: $75.00 Amazon Gift Card!
RUNNER-UP: $50.00 Amazon Gift Card!
HOW IT WORKS
On Friday morning, during breakfast, up to 25 schools will have the opportunity to share their best and most innovative idea that was implemented at their organization within the last year. Representatives from the selected schools will have 60 seconds to share their great idea and its impact. The eventual outcome must be included. Once all contestants have shared their newly implemented ideas, our guest professional judges will award a winner and runner-up.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
- You must be a current CMBAM school with paid dues
- You must be a student (sorry, advisers)
- You must be on the staff of your campus media organization
- You must be in attendance at the Kansas City convention
- Only 1 entry from each attending school will be accepted
HELPFUL TIPS BEFORE ENTERING
“Innovation” can cover a very broad range of meaning. You may have a new product, ancillary operation, special section, selling strategy, or training program, all of which may be innovative. We are seeking ideas that are new to your organization, as well as ideas that other schools haven’t implemented. Please refrain from submitting ideas that you know other schools already use. However, if you have taken an idea already being used and changed its execution to make it more successful, then you can submit the execution strategy as your innovation.
The outcomes and results of each innovation will be different as well. Make sure you include how results are measured and what they were. Also, include what you set as your goal when you set out to implement this innovation. Did you or did you not reach that goal? In sum, make sure you explain your innovation, the goals, the execution and the results.
HOW DO I ENTER?
- Fill out the form by clicking the button below which will Include the title, brief description and documented results of the Ultimate Innovation in your entry.
- Create an 11″ x 8.5″ (horizontal) PDF slide and upload it to the form. It will be your visual aid and help illustrate your innovation; this may include text, illustrations, photos, etc. Anything that will help you pitch your innovation in 60 seconds. You will have your slide onscreen when you present your innovation in Kansas City.
- Submit already … Seriously, what are you waiting for?